Lockers located at 1/F, East Block (opposite to Learning Commons) are now available for WYS College students. Students can apply at http://cloud.itsc.cuhk.edu.hk/webform/view.php?id=5049021. Successful applicants will be assigned ONE locker for use in the period 7th May – 7th Sep 2018.
1) Submit application online by 5:00 pm, 6th April (Application Deadline this Friday). First come, first served.
2) Submit a deposit of $50 via HSBC or Hang Seng Bank ATM to The Chinese University of Hong Kong (293-005005-018) AFTER being notified by email of the success of application.
3) Submit the bank-in slip / ATM advice to the Dean of Students’ Office (UG09) in person on or before 5:30 pm, 20th April after receiving the confirmation email sent by the Office.
4) Each successful applicant will be assigned one locker.
Regulations for the Use of Lockers
- Users should take care of their personal belongings kept in lockers. The College will not be responsible for any loss or damage.
- Due to hygienic reasons, no food, beverages, condiments or similar items should be kept in the lockers.
- Users are responsible for cleaning the lockers and removing all the personal belongings inside them before returning the lockers to the College. After the stipulated period of use, any leftover items inside the lockers will be disposed of without any notification (no compensation will be made for destroyed locks).
- Deposit will be refunded by auto-pay. Students should check their bank accounts in due course.
- Deposit will be forfeited if any damage is made or failure to clear the locker upon expiry of the period of use.
- The College may seize the student’s right to use the locker if he / she violates the regulations or misuses the locker.
- Users are fully responsible in taking care of their lockers. To avoid any misunderstandings, users are strongly recommended to lock their lockers even if they do not leave anything inside.
Enquiries: Miss Kiki Chan (firstname.lastname@example.org / 3943 3934)